Mac Release Notes
- Live scanning:
- Live scanning of incoming emails as they arrive in the supported email clients
- Live scanning is limited to one folder in one email client for Cloudmark DesktopOne Basic
- Pro users can scan unlimited folders
- Approved Senders list:
- Messages from senders in this list will not be filtered as spam
- Quick access to settings:
- Cloudmark DesktopOne places an icon in the system menu bar for quick access to account preferences, help, and scanning status
- Report false negatives to Cloudmark and move them to the Spam folder
- Report false positives to Cloudmark and move them out of the Spam folder
The toolbar will appear in the email client only after a corresponding email account is added to Cloudmark DesktopOne. Toolbars are deployed into the client dynamically at runtime so email client restart is not required.
- On-demand scanning:
- More flexibility in determining when messages are scanned for spam. Just select one of the following commands from the Cloudmark menu:
- Scan Folder Now
- Scan Selected Messages
- Filtering for multiple folders and email accounts:
- Automatically filter multiple email folders within integrated email clients, and filter multiple email addresses
- Trust your email local address books and contacts:
- Pro users can have Cloudmark DesktopOne trust everyone in their local address books and contacts list with one click
- Automatically clean up the Spam folder:
- Set Cloudmark DesktopOne to automatically delete the contents of the Spam folder at scheduled intervals
To get Pro features, upgrade to Cloudmark DesktopOne Pro by purchasing an annual subscription to Cloudmark services. To activate Pro, select Subscription from Cloudmark DesktopOne menu, enter the activation code and click Activate button.
Legacy license from Cloudmark Desktop for Mozilla Thunderbird v1.0 for Mac will not be migrated.